Friday, April 15, 2011

MADE ME FEEL M U S I C¡¡¡¡¡¡

My first approach to music was three years old, when my sister taught me "army of me" by Bjork, I don´t remember very well this moment, but all my family always tell me when they hear it on the radio.

But my first "real" approach was when I  was eleven years old when I  knew Nirvana, Radiohead, Oasis, all in one, XD, my brother was the responsible, with his cassettes, and my curiosity.

Well, since this moment I began to hear different groups like : The Smiths, The Cure, The Cranberries,Suede, Blur,Pixies, yeah yeah yeahs, The Rolling Stones, etc, etc, etc. Principally rock and brit pop,(and alternative music like Sigur Ros, Portishead, Bjork, only when I need to relax my mind).

Music makes me feel happy, when I´m sad, relaxed when I´m tense, makes me feel my feelings, feel that I think ,feel that i´m alive.
And here goes a video from one of my favourite´s bands: The Cure with Friday I´m love. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this song!!! I really do!
    Besides it makes me remember one of my very dear friend, he sent me this song by internet and since that moment, it always is on my playlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like Sigur Ros!!! when I saw them for the first time I couldn`t explain why they always look at the floor at the stage, and then a friend told me about the shoegazing...
    I think that music about death (but in classic music, orchested), like some funeral marchs is better to relax for me :).

    ReplyDelete