Friday, April 29, 2011

MORFO

Well, I'm going in  first year of dentistry and one of Subjects more complex  is anatomy. The university, in order to more didactic content of this subject for beginners of all careers related to health has created MORFO... but we can find in it? 
When  creating an account completely free (yeah you read right, free ¡¡¡¡, XD), you have access to a bank of images of different body parts, allowing you to better understand the texts and images, and also to prepare practical better.
There is also a forum where you can share content with different students of different careers and a section where you practice putting the names to the different body parts.
Whenever I have to prepare some test I use it because is really  much easier to prepare the practical tests to see real bodies instead of simple drawings.

3 comments:

  1. Anatomy was my favourite subject in the first grade.

    It isn´t easy. I think it´s very difficult because you have to memorize hundreds of manes for to get goods marks.

    In my anatomy course we didn´t have forum or a bank of images. we only had books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this moment, for me MORFO rules!!!
    long live to MORFO :)

    ReplyDelete