Friday, April 8, 2011

my first post

My mother always says  that the things were created for something. Now I´m  trying to find an answer why I created a blog.... it´s complicated, perhaps simply I don´t have an explanation for this question....perhaps the words with the time will respond it, but  I don´t know now  ...

well  about me...My name is José Ignacio, and I will try to say who I am.... first, a person, like any other, that thinks, eats, sleeps,well and all those things that every person does, like hearing music, watching tv series (mad men and modern family specifically), etc, etc, etc....   but what makes me be special?... perhaps with time and if you read my blog you will know. :)

2 comments:

  1. So mysterious!! xD
    Good work, Joseph! Remember to ask me if you are in doubt!! You can do it!!! :P
    See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I think that you have a very important things in you brain and in your hands... your profession, to help to the people that eats and sleep like us!!

    ReplyDelete